Looking for a gift they’ll remember? A bespoke hamper full of locally-sourced, sustainable and artisan foods is a unique present to show them how much you care.
We will make up a hamper to suit your budget and the taste of the recipient. Previous hampers have included:
- Trio of Charcuterie cured by Cobble Lane in Islington, London
El Niño Hot Sauce made by Damian in Crouch End, London
- Graceburn Cheese made by Blackwoods in Chiddingstone, Kent
- Chia and Chive Crackers baked by Zingiberi Bakery in Herne Bay, Kent
- Smoky Beast Nuts made by Dominique Woolf in Crouch End, London
- London Marmalade made by England Preserves in Bermondsey, London
- Aylesbury Coffee Beans roasted by Redemption at HMP Mount in Hemel Hempstead
- Sea Salt Caramel Chocolate made by Diana in Wood Green, London
Please reach out to email@example.com to discuss.
Fresh items are only available for collection/local delivery.