This recipe kit is for fragrant röstis of beetroot, parsnip and red onion with a herby bean dip. The ingredients are weighed and organised for you, and it comes with an easy-to-follow recipe card.
You also have the option to add an egg each for £1.00 extra.
- Tin of organic fava beans
- 90ml water*
- 1 red onion
- 2 beetroots
- 1 parsnip
- 1 tsp yellow mustard seed
- 1 tsp cumin seed
- 100g fava bean flour
- Vegetable or rapeseed oil to coat your frying pan 1cm*
- 1 lemon
- Sprig fresh parsley
- Sprig fresh mint
- 1 tsp sugar/agave syrup/maple syrup*
- 2 tsp rapeseed or extra virgin olive oil*
- Salt and pepper*
- 2 eggs - for the non-vegan kits
*We assume that you will have basics at home so these are not included in the kit. NB the salad leaves and chilli sauce are a serving suggestion!
Prep time: 15 mins - Cooking time: 20 mins
Created by vegan chef Zak Tozer @together_bynature