At Fridge of Plenty we focus on locally-sourced, sustainable, artisan foods and The Gourmet is a box full of our favourite treats from London and very close by.
- Trio of Charcuterie cured by Cobble Lane in Islington, London
El Niño Hot Sauce made by Damian in Crouch End, London
- Graceburn Cheese made by Blackwoods in Chiddingstone, Kent
- Chia and Chive Crackers baked by Zingiberi Bakery in Herne Bay, Kent
- Smoky Beast Nuts made by Dominique Woolf in Crouch End, London
- London Marmalade made by England Preserves in Bermondsey, London
- Aylesbury Coffee Beans roasted by Redemption at HMP Mount in Hemel Hempstead
- Sea Salt Caramel Chocolate made by Diana in Wood Green, London
You can also add a bottle of Oxney Organic English Sparkling Wine from Oxney Estate on the Sussex/Kent border - see options.
Everything here is made by local producers who respect the planet, work with the seasons and source sustainably. Local means different things for different products; wherever we can, we buy directly from growers and producers in London and the South East. We aim to keep food miles low, relationships with suppliers strong, and food as fresh and delicious as possible.