We deliver on Monday and Thursday afternoons using a local electric-bike courier, and the fee reflects what they charge us per delivery.
We charge a flat fee of £4.95 for delivery within 3 miles of the shop, and there is no minimum spend.
Delivery times are between 4.30 and 6.30pm on Mondays and Thursdays.
If you order on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or before 2pm on Monday, you'll receive your delivery on Monday afternoon.
If you order on Tuesday, Weds or before 2pm on Thursday you'll receive your delivery on Thursday afternoon.
We deliver within a 3 mile radius of the shop, which covers:
- Highgate, Hampstead and East Finchley to the West
- Bounds Green and White Hart Lane to the North
- Stoke Newington and Seven Sisters to the East
- Barnsbury, Holloway and Highbury to the South
If you fall outside that area or need a delivery on a different day, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07870 207798 and we'll see what we can do.
Can't see local delivery as an option?
Local delivery is only available when:
- your address is verified: when entering your address in the checkout, select your address from the options that appear as you type to ensure your address is verified.
- your address is within our local delivery radius of 3 miles.
- you are not using a quick-pay wallet such as Apple Pay, Google Pay or PayPal.
If you're not seeing local delivery as an option and need assistance, please email email@example.com and we'll do our best to help.