You can set up a weekly shop with Fridge of Plenty, so that you don’t have to search for the same things every time. Prepare your shopping list, set up a subscription and then it’ll be picked and packed automatically every Thursday - for example, a weekly veg box.
There is no minimum spend. We charge a fee of £2.50 for local delivery, which is what we pay our courier per drop. We think passing on this cost is the most fair and transparent way of working - and if you'd rather come and collect from the shop that's of course fine with us!
To add Weekly/Fortnightly Delivery to your subscription, you just need to click below and add this product to your regular subscription.
Our delivery day is Thursday, and as per our Home Delivery page we deliver within 3 miles of Crouch End.
Here's how it works:
- Create your order from items on the website. Click into each product that you would like and there will be a Weekly Shop button next to those available for the service. Certain items are specials or change with the seasons so can't be added, but most will remain available throughout the year.
- If you want your subscription to be delivered, add the Weekly Delivery product found at the bottom of the Fresh drop-down menu.
- Checkout as normal and make sure you tick the box that says 'Save this information for next time' to save your details and create a Fridge of Plenty account. In order to process regular orders you will need to save your card details.
- You will receive an email confirming your subscription, and another email confirming your order - if you go to View Your Order, you will be able to login to your account and then click on Manage Subscription.
- If you are going away or don't want your order one week, you can choose to skip a week in Manage Subscription in your Fridge of Plenty account.
- If you want to add extra weekly items that's also easy - go back to step 1. above and add the products you want, and your subscription will automatically update. No need to add delivery again.
- If you want to add extra ad-hoc items, you can place an order at any time - we'll recognise your name and add the items to your next Thursday delivery.
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
NB the subscription software works better on a laptop/PC - some of the buttons/functions get hidden when using on a phone.