You can set up a Weekly or Fortnightly Shop with us, so you don’t have to search for the same things every time. When you set up a subscription, it’ll be picked and packed automatically every Thursday.
We also offer the North London Foodie Box - a great monthly subscription that lets you discover the best artisan foods made by local producers. See details here.
Add this product to your basket if you want home delivery each week/month - the fee of £2.50 just covers what the e-couriers charge us.
Weekly Shop and London Foodie Box subscribers can also opt to collect from the shop (obviously for free!).
Here's how the Weekly Shop works:
- Create your order from items on the website. Click into each product that you would like and there will be a Weekly Shop button next to those available for the service. Certain items are specials or change with the seasons so can't be added, but most will remain available throughout the year.
- Make sure you add the product Home Delivery For Your Weekly Shop if you want it to be delivered each week (see Fresh section for this product).
- Checkout as normal and make sure you tick the box that says 'Save this information for next time' to save your details and create a Fridge of Plenty account. In order to process regular orders you will need to save your card details.
- You will receive an email confirming your subscription, and another email confirming your order - if you go to View Your Order, you will be able to login to your account and then click on Manage Subscription.
- If you are going away or don't want your order one week, you can choose to skip a week in Manage Subscription in your Fridge of Plenty account.
- If you want to add extra weekly items that's also easy - go back to step 1. above and add the products you want, and your subscription will automatically update.
- If you want to add extra ad-hoc items, you can place an order at any time - we'll recognise your name and add the items to your next Thursday delivery.
- Email us on email@example.com if you have any questions.
NB the subscription software works better on a laptop/PC - some of the buttons/functions get hidden when using on a phone.